Asus has added more feathers to its cap by winning 15 prestigious 2017 iF Product Design Awards in three product categories – Telecommunication, Computer and Audio. The award-winning products were selected from a competitive field of 5,575 entries from 59 countries.
Winners in the Telecommunication category were ZenFone 3 Deluxe and ZenFone 3 Deluxe View Flip Cover; ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 3 View Flip Cover; and ZenFone 3 Ultra and ZenFone 3 Ultra Folio Cover.
In the Computer category, award-winning products were the ZenBook 3 and ZenBook 3 Deluxe ultraportable laptops; the ZenScreen MB16AC portable monitor; the VivoMini VC66 Series of mini PCs; ROG GR8 II, the smallest gaming PC built for VR; the ZenBook Flip (UX360UA) convertible laptop; the ROG G31 Edition 10 gaming desktop; the Chromebook C202 educational computer; the Transformer 3 Pro (T303) and Transformer 3 (T305) detachable 2-in-1 PCs; the ROG XG Station 2 external graphics-card dock; and the Designo Curve MX Series monitors. ASUS Audio Pod won an award in the Audio category.
iF Design Awards are recognized worldwide as a seal of quality for products that excel in specific criteria including design quality, degree of innovation, functionality, ergonomics and more. An independent jury of 58 experts from all over the world assesses products and selects winners.
Asus products are well received in the Indian market and are available at following price points:
- Zenfone 3 ZE520KL (5.2 inch) – INR 21,999
- Zenfone 3 ZE552KL (5.5 inch) – INR 27,999
- Zenfone 3 Deluxe with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor – INR 62,999
- Zenfone 3 Deluxe with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor – INR 49,999
- Zenfone 3 Ultra – INR 49,999
- Zenbook 3 – INR 113,990 (Core i5 variant, 8GB/512GB), INR 123,990 (Core i7 variant, 8GB/512GB, SATA3) and INR 147,990 (Corei7 variant, 16GB/512GB, PCIE G3x4)
- ZenBook Flip UX360CA – INR 46990