BenQ, which has the largest range of specialized monitors especially for gaming in India, has announced the launch of Pro Graphics Series of Color Management monitor – PG2401PT- for printing industry & photographers. The Pro Graphics series of Color Management Monitors in India shall be distrributed by newly appointed Bodhi Professional Solutions. The new BenQ PG2401PT monitor for Soft proofing / Color management is available across India at an MRP of Rs. 1,15,000.
PG2401PT could be the ideal choice for system houses seeking the perfect hardware and software solution for their clients and printing houses in search for to performing soft-proofing equipment for their overseas buyers and high profile buyers. While for content creators, the new Pro Graphics Series makes a great work companion, enabling an effective digital workflow with absolute content color consistency from designing to printing.
Speaking on the alliance and launch, Mr. Rajeev Singh, Country Head BenQ India said, “As a brand, BenQ has always understood the requirements of the users and designed tailor made products in various segment. We hope that this partnership with Bodhi Professional Solutions Pvt. Ltd will offer a perfect synergy for both partner brands and we will be able to deliver revolutionary and tailor made solutions enhancing user experience and optimizing work efficiency for imaging and designing professionals”
Features of Professional Color Management Monitor PG2401PT:
- Supports cloud-based color proofing systems and one-click proofing capabilities
- G7, Fogra and other ISO standard print-quality certifications for print-perfect proofing efficiency
- 100% CMYK color space and 99% Adobe RGB color space to ensure the most accurate color reproduction
- A 10-bit display panel for the smoothest shading and color transitions in natural gradations
- 14-bit 3D Look-Up-Table and processing for improved RGB color blending accuracy, resulting in flawless color and gray tone reproduction
- Delta E?2 to ensure color accuracy throughout project workflow, providing viewers with the truest impression of the original image
- Hardware calibration support that stores calibration data generated by the calibrator directly on the monitor’s IC to safe keep the most authentic and accurate calibration results
- Brightness uniformity support that balances brightness and chromaticity for consistent image viewing across the entire display
- Palette Master Software co-developed with X-Rite, is bundled color calibration software that can validate calibration according to G7/Fogra/Ugra criteria, making it easy to verify for international printing standards
- Facilitate total interoperability through dynamic connectivity options via input ports that allows professionals to connect their PG monitor directly to a PC via DVI-D, HDMI or Display Port, while Mac users can utilize a Mini Display Port to connect with the displays
- A USB3.0 port/card reader is also available to facilitate fast file transfers
- Ergonomically design with a wide adjustable stand, and an on-screen display allows automatic rotation to either portrait or landscape mode