Canon India has announced Canon Club Elite program for all existing and new consumers of Canon full frame DSLRs with various benefits and privileges. This membership offers a host of privileges like 3 days expedited repair services at select master service centers, premium photography workshops, discount of 30% on the labor charge and spare parts, benefits of up to INR 61,499 and many more. The camera models covered under this program are EOS-1DX Mark II; EOS 5D Mark IV; EOS 5DSR; EOS 5Ds and EOS 6D Mark II.
Benefits offered under ‘Canon Club Elite’ Program:
- 3 days Priority walk in repair service available only on the product body (and not on lenses) at select Master Service Center situated in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Cochin, Bengaluru and Kolkata. Any equivalent standby product body will be offered to the customers, which shall not be brand new product body, but will include similar specifications on returnable basis during the repair service period
- For EOS -1DX Mark II new customers – (who have purchased EOS- 1DX Mark II after 16th of April, 2018), one C Fast memory card of 128GB, will be provided. For existing customers who have purchased until 16th April, they would have already received the C Fast card
- Camera backpack on purchase of any Product(s)
- Battery Grip and CF memory card of 64GB on purchase of EOS 5D mark IV, 5DS and 5DSR
- SD Card of 64 GB on purchase of EOS 6D Mark II
- Photography workshops or user meet for one time during the membership period of 1 year for all the customers who avail the membership under the program/scheme.
- Discount of 30 % on labour charge and on the spare parts cost on the following registered models in a manner set out below:
1. Available on each unit of EOS 1DX Mark II body along with upto 2 units of L-series lenses
2. Available on each unit of EOS 5D mark IV, 5DS and 5DSR along with upto 1 unit of L-series lens
According to Canon, the registration for the program is open for a period of one month, from 1st June until 30th June 2018. The existing customers, who have purchased the products until 31st of May 2018 can also register, provided the products are still under standard warranty period (1 year). This program/scheme will also available to those customers who will be purchasing any of the products from 1st June 2018 until 30th November 2018, where the customers will have to register their products within 30 days from the date of purchase of the products. Eligibility of benefits depends on owned camera models. Program is valid till one year from the date of membership. Consumer needs to register themselves & their products on https://edge.canon.co.in/clubelite . After completion of the verification, membership cards will be dispatched at the customers address provided at the time of registration.