How many times has it happened with you that you had to wait 30 minutes or so for downloading a consecutive file from media sharing sites like rapidshare, mediafire, etc ? Or had to manually switch off your modem ( in order to change ip address ) to download another file ?
In this post i am going to share a simple trick to change your Ip address on the go without manually switching off modem or waiting long hours for downloading file.
It doesnt require you to change proxies or use ‘hide ip’ websites. All you need to do is follow a simple procedure given below to change your ip address on the fly :-
- This works only if you are using a dynamic allocated IP address, so be careful while trying this out !!
- Copy the following commands into Notepad —
- Save the file as changeip.bat (File name)
- Run the file (double click on it)
If you try to run this on Vista you have to right-click on the file as created above and choose Run as Administrator.
- After you run the file, your modem will reset, thus changing your ip address !
If you face any problem, leave a comment below and i will try to help you out.