Criteo, the leading commerce marketing technology company, has launched Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA in India to help online retailers reach new shoppers.
Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA is designed to help online retailers reach and target new customers using dynamic ads, presenting products most suited to a prospect’s current interests and tastes. According to Criteo, with personalized product recommendations by granularly analyzing anonymized product categories and vertical signals across Criteo’s global publisher and retail network, it helps drive significant new revenue from shoppers with the high propensity to convert. Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA engages with new customers based on the intelligence of their historic shopping and browsing events, interests and likelihood.
According to Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA Survey 2017, personalized product recommendations can unlock new revenue streams. More and more marketers allocate a significant amount of their digital advertising budget to paid display acquisition solutions. The survey report further highlighted that about 61% of global marketers spend over 30% of their budgets in paid display prospecting techniques to acquire new customers. Clearly, acquiring for new customers is not an easy task. In fact, 64% of marketers across the world feel that finding the right shopper is not easy.
Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA , designed to enrich Criteo Commerce Marketing Ecosystem, can discover new customers across a pool that covers about 72% of the world’s online shoppers. It also enables retailers to not only reach new customers with user-centric personalized product recommendations but also maximize their ROI by using a performance based acquisition model as stated by the company in its press statement.
Expressing his thoughts on the launch, Siddharth Dabhade, General Manager, Criteo India said “Online retailers are always looking for effective ways to unlock incremental new revenue and drive traffic from new shoppers to their websites. Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA will not only help them drive website traffic, but it will also enable them to overcome the challenge of reaching shoppers with personalized product recommendations.”
Criteo Customer AcquisitionBETA allows retailers:
· Continuously uncover and target high-propensity prospects across a pool that covers 72% of the world’s online shoppers,
· Distinguish new from existing customers across devices, browsers and apps with Criteo’s global, shopper-focused, identity graph
· Only reach relevant prospects who have a high propensity to convert for the retailer’s products, by granularly analyzing each shopper’s individual shopping patterns, product interests, and purchase intent,
· Maximize acquisition rates and drive incremental sales by seamlessly engaging new customers across devices, apps, and browsers with products that match across the full spectrum of their shopping interests,
· Increase ROI with CPC-based pricing, driving exposure to relevant prospects while incurring cost only when they engage with the retailer’s ads
· Work with a trusted partner that provides transparent reporting and supports industry standards for security, privacy, and brand safety.