Dell India has launched today new OptiPlex All-in-Ones (AIO) and OptiPlex Family Towers with space-saving form factors and 8th generation Intel Processors to help businesses unleash their full potential. The new range includes OptiPlex 7760 AIO, OptiPlex 7460 AIO, OptiPlex Tower, Small Form Factor and Micro desktops, OptiPlex 7060 and 5060 Tower and OptiPlex 3060.
Details of OptiPlex products :
· OptiPlex 7760 AIO comes with 27-inch InfinityEdge with optional glare-free 4K Ultra HD with HDR and High-Gamut sRGB or Full HD IPS with touch display, next-generation discrete graphics and quad mic array with Waves Maxx technology for crystal clear sound at distances up to 12 feet. It offers 80 PLUS internal Power Supply Unit with optional 200W EPA Platinum and comes loaded with Intel Integrated HD Graphics 630 and an optional NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, 4GB
· OptiPlex 7460 AIO comes with a 23.8-inch InfinityEdge display with edge-to-edge Full HD IPS display technology and numerous port options. The AIO also offers a 2.5 inch 2TB 5400rpm SATA Hard Disk Drive, optional Intel Optane Memory 16GB and dual storage and RAID support. In addition, Dell is offering consumers with an optional 2.0MP 1080P FHD or Infrared Pop-up Webcam that supports Windows
· OptiPlex Tower, Small Form Factor and Micro desktops are packed with 8th Gen Intel Core processors and up to 64GB of DDR4 memory. The OptiPlex XE3, available in Tower and Small Form Factor, is an industrial-grade desktop with enterprise-class performance, combining reliability and durability to meet the needs of industries including healthcare, retail and manufacturing, while also offering an OEM-ready design. The XE3 can operate in extreme temperatures and is resistant to shock and vibration, and is available with optional dust filters
· The OptiPlex 7060 and 5060 Tower, Small Form Factor and Micro desktops offers power-packed performance, easy scalability and integration for any workspace as it comes with next-generation AMD, Integrated Intel HD, Dual AMD Radeon, NVIDIA graphics options that can power up to three monitors simultaneously. A sustainably built, MIL-STD 810G tested form factor plus lockable cable covers and chassis intrusion switch helps make work seamless and hassle-free.
· The OptiPlex 3060, the business desktop is a compact system, for a clutter-free workstation. Available in Tower, Small Form Factor and Micro form factors – with multiple mounting options, this tool-less designed system offers up to 32GB DDR4 memory. It supports Dell Data Security and TPM 2.0 to keep your work secure, enhanced by lockable cable covers & optional chassis intrusion switch.
Commenting on the launch, Indrajit Belgundi, Director and General Manager, Client Solutions Group at Dell India said, “Desktops are leading form factors for businesses in India and Dell has been a consistent leader as indicated by IDC for All –in-ones in Q1 CY18. Dell identifies desk-workers as a major workforce persona – one that needs reliable, secure and innovative machines that respond to their business needs. Of Dell’s 33 year legacy, OptiPlex has been around for 25 years – constantly evolving and creating immersive experiences for its users. From public to BFSI, desktop is truly king. We believe that desktop business with continuous innovation and heightened dependability, will keep advancing in growth.”