Epson has launched today Epson WorkForce WF-100, world’s lightest and smallest wireless mobile printer.
The WorkForce WF-100 features wireless connectivity, allowing users to easily print from a range of devices, including tablets, smartphones and laptops. The sleek design portable color inkjet printer includes Wi-Fi Direct for printing without a router, and a built-in battery that charges via USB or the included AC adapter. The WF-100 also features an automatic power-off feature to save battery life.
Salient Features of WF-100 :
- The world’s lightest and smallest mobile printer: Convenient portability, and ready to print invoices, presentations, contracts and more
- Built-in wireless and Wi-Fi Direct2: Easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets, smartphones and laptops
- Flexible battery charging: Travel-friendly USB battery charging, or use the AC adapter; includes rechargeable lithium-ion battery for dependable performance in a small package
- Versatile, professional quality prints: Print professional-quality business documents and borderless 4″ x 6″ photos; speeds up to 7.0 ISO ipm (black) and 4.0 ISO ppm (color)
- Easy to use: Bright 1.4″ color LCD plus convenient control panel for simple setup and operation
- Durable, quick-dry inks: Fade and water resistant prints
- Sleek design: Enables productivity for busy professionals on-the-go
The WorkForce WF-100 enables convenient mobile printing with Epson Connect3, a suite of free mobile printing solutions including Email Print, Epson Creative Print, Epson iPrint, Epson Remote Print and more. Other features include:
- Support for Android Printing and Kindle Fire Printing
- Support for Google Cloud Print with Gmail or Google Drive account. Enables printing from your Chromebook and Google Chrome without installing drivers or connecting cables.
- Epson Connect Solutions Finder is available to help users quickly determine and compare which mobile solution supports their mobile devices or printer.