HTC of Taiwan had launched its flagship smartphone – HTC ONE in India in March for Rs. 42,900, which was supposed to be in stores by the end of April is still not available. But surprisingly, it has been sighted on e-commerce site Saholic, which is selling it at list price of Rs. 42,900 and promising delivery in eight business days. They are also offering one free back cover worth Rs. 795/- alongwith the phone.
Few days ago, it was reported that HTC is facing problems with suppliers, which has affected its production and resulted in shipment delays. HTC One has great design and beautiful smartphone with powerful features. But the problem with HTC is that it is unable to put its house in order to sell its game-changer smartphone. Before announcing this smartphone, HTC should have strengthened its supply line and ensured that they are able to deliver the same in required quantity. What is the fun of launching a product when you are not able to put them on retail shelves?
It appears that HTC has not been able to sort out the issues with its suppliers and is not able to ship them in required numbers and that is the reason that it is still not available in retail stores so far and may be the Saholic has got few quantity of HTC One from the company.
Salient Features of HTC One :
- sleek and crafted aluminium unibody
- 4.7 inch screen with a 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution( 468 pixels per inch (ppi)
- 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor with 2GB of RAM
- 32 to 64GB of storage space
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS with HTC Sense UI
- Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, LTE and a 2300mAh battery
- HTC UltraPixel Camera – a new imaging technology