If you want to burn more calories and train harder then your favourite handset manufacturer has the answer to your requirements. Motorola Mobility UK Ltd. has unveiled MOTOACTV, which is a lightweight, wearable fitness performance tracker and smart music player in one – it’s the equivalent of having a professional fitness instructor and your favorite DJ helping you train at all times.
Whether your goal is the completion of a fun run, marathon, or everything else in between, sync MOTOACTV with your PC, and you’ll be able to check out the music you perform to best. You will be able to track your workouts over extended time periods, set goals and even create workout competitions with your friends via MOTOACTV.com. With MOTOACTV’s easy to navigate touch-screen display you can instantly launch a new workout or find that one song you’ve been dying to hear.
You can upload your workout to MOTOACTV.com to analyse the performance data tracked by the device and review useful, easy-to-understand charts, tools and programs that help you see your strengths and empower you to overcome challenges. You can also get workout tips and training plans from fitness experts at MOTOACTV.com and on your Motorola Android powered smartphone with our free mobile app available via Android Market.
MOTOACTV will tackle your fitness goals with the following features:
- 8 GB of storage for endless playlist
- Sports a 1.6″ inch full color touch-screen display that auto-adjusts for indoor or outdoor lighting and is sweat-proof, rain-resistant and featuring scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- Option to sync with the latest Android powered smartphone to receive incoming calls and texts
- Up to 5 hours of battery life for outdoor workouts, 10 hours indoors, and nearly two weeks on standby
- Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ wireless connectivity for your existing fitness sensors and your future ones
- Ultra-portable, you choose the way you want to wear MOTOACTV: strap it on your wrist or arm, clip it to your shirt or mount it on your bike during an outdoor ride.