HMD Global has launched today Nokia 6.2 smartphone in India which was unveiled in IFA, Berlin. The USP of this phone is its Pure display with HDR10 support and AI triple rear cameras set-up. The Nokia 6.2 comes in Ceramic Black and Ice colors and will be available starting 11th October 2019 at reputed mobile retail outlets, Nokia.com/phones and Amazon.in at a recommended best buy price of INR 15,999 for the 4GB/64GB variant.
Nokia 6.2 has 6.39 inch ( 1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ PureDisplay with support for HDR10 and is having 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It also has protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 processor and is paired with 4GB RAM+64GB ROM and internal storage is extendable up to 512GB with microSD card. This phone has 3500mAh battery and comes with hybrid Dual SIM.
For photography, this phone is equipped with triple rear cameras comprising of 16MP with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118 degree ultra-wide angle lens and 5MP depth sensor. For selfie, it has 8MP front shooter. It also has fingerprint sensor and runs on Android 9 Pie. Nokia 6.2 is Android 10 ready and will receive guaranteed monthly security updates for three years and OS updates for two years, It also offers connectivity options of Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C. This phone comes with a dedicated Google Assistant Button that you can press to use assistant features.
Launch Offers available at retail
- Consumers purchasing Nokia 6.2 using HDFC Bank credit and debit cards on EMI and credit card regular transactions done through Pinelabs terminals in retail stores, will receive a 10% cashback. Consumers can also avail 10% cashback when they use HDBFS consumer finance in retail stores and when they purchase using HDFC bank consumer durable loans. This offer is available at retail outlets till 31st October 2019
- Special Triple Zero offer: Zero down payment, zero processing fee and no interest cost for consumers purchasing Nokia 6.2 using Bajaj Finance, IDFC First Bank and HDBFS till 31st October 2019
- Jio subscribers purchasing Nokia 6.2 will get benefits worth Rs. 7,200 on Rs. 198 and 299 plans which include Rs. 2,200 cashback from Jio; Rs. 3,000 vouchers from Cleartrip and Rs. 2,000 off on Zoomcar. Offer applicable for new as well as existing Jio subscribers
Offers available online
- Consumers purchasing Nokia 6.2 on Nokia.com/phones will receive Rs. 1,500 gift card. Offer applicable till 30th November
- Consumers purchasing Nokia 6.2 from Amazon will receive an additional exchange value of Rs 2,000 from 12th October 2019 to 17th October 2019
- Consumers purchasing Nokia 6.2 from Amazon using ICICI Bank credit and debit cards will receive a 10% instant discount