NVIDIA today introduced the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700M series of notebook GPUs, which enable gaming notebook PC designs that are smaller and more powerful than ever before. The GeForce GTX 700M series GPUs bring blistering performance, advanced gaming technology and true portability to the next generation of gaming notebooks.
The new GeForce GTX 700M GPU lineup includes:
- GeForce GTX 780M – The world’s fastest notebook GPU
- GeForce GTX 770M – up to 55 percent faster than the product it replaces
- GeForce GTX 765M – Selected by Razerfor the world’s thinnest PC gaming laptop, 40 percent thinner and lighter than the current record holder
- GeForce GTX 760M –up to 30 percent faster than the product it replaces
Based on the NVIDIA Kepler architecture,700M series GPUs feature technologies that automatically maximize notebook performance and the gaming experience. With no effort or input from the user, the technologies work in the background to save battery life, enhance performance and enrich visual details — providing the best notebook experience the GPU can deliver. They include:
- NVIDIA Optimus technology, which enables extra-long battery life by switching the GPU on and off so it runs only when needed
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience software, which adjusts in-game settings for the best performance and visual quality specific to a user’s notebook and automatically keeps GeForce drivers up to date
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology, which intelligently adjusts GPU clock speed to maximize graphics performance
Notebook manufacturers that have committed to using GeForce GTX 700M GPUs in their designs include Acer, Asus, Clevo, Gigabyte, MSI,Razer and Toshiba. Others manufacturers’s commitment will be announced soon.