As expected, OnePlus has launched OnePlus 7T Pro with minor tweaks and OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition at an event in London. OnePlus 7T Pro is powered by Snapdragon 855 Plus processor and comes with incremental increase in battery power with the latest fast charge technology Warp Charge 30T. Besides these two changes, it runs on OxygenOS 10.0 based on Android 10 with few tweaks. As far as design is concerned, it has same form and look of OnePlus 7 Pro.
OnePlus 7T also Pro sports a 6.7-inch Fluid AMOLED display with Quad HD+ (3120 x 1440 pixels resolution, 516 pixels per inch) with 90Hz refresh rate with an aspect ratio of 19:5:9. The display has support for HDR10 content. The display has no notch and is curved from all angles to give an immersive watching experience. The display has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. This is powered by the latest Snapdragon 855 Plus processor with Adreno 640 GPU. This phone comes with 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage which is not extendable. This phone is packed with a 4085mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T fast charging which is claimed to have 23% faster charge speed than Warp Charge 30 which was available on 7 Pro, and is capable of a 68% charge in just 30 minutes.
This phone is armed with triple rear cameras comprising of 48MP with Dual LED Flash, 7P lens, f/1.6 aperture, 1/2.25inch Sony IMX586 sensor with features of OIS, EIS, secondary 8MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture with features of OIS, 3x zoom and third camera of 16MP with f/2.2 aperture and 117 degree field of view. For selfies, this phone has with Pop-up selfie camera of 16MP with Sony IMX471 sensor.
For security, this phone has in-display fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature. This is Dual SIM supporting phone and is shipped with Android 10 with layer of latest Oxygen 10 OS with added features of four horizon light colors to choose from on the 7T Pro, new customization settings are now stored in one place like wallpapers, clock styles, and the horizon light and switching between apps while watching a video in landscape mode is possible now without having to go back to portrait mode.
For connectivity, this phone offers connectivity options of Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C. This phone comes with Dual Stereo speakers with support for Dolby Atmos.
OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition comes with 256 GB of UFS 3.0 storage and 12GB LPDDR4X RAM and the rest of the hardware and features are same as of OnePlus 7T Pro. It comes with the iconic McLaren papaya orange features and the phone case of the OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren edition is designed with Alcantara, a composite fabric material which provides soft and subtle feel plus durability and unparalleled grip. It also comes with customized McLaren Software with exclusive animations, themes and wallpapers. The lock screen features a minimalist timepiece, inspired by McLaren’s timeless dashboard instrumentation. For notifications, the display’s curved edges softly illuminate with a papaya orange glow. Additionally it has custom-made icons for the overall McLaren experience.
Pricing and availability
OnePlus 7T Pro comes in Haze Blue color and is priced Rs. 53,999 and OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition comes in Papaya Orange color and has price tag of Rs. 58,999. The OnePlus 7T Pro will be available for open sale starting 12 pm on 12 October 2019. The OnePlus 7T McLaren edition will be available on open sale starting 12 pm on 5 November 2019 on Amazon.in and all OnePlus exclusive online and offline channels. Additionally, the OnePlus 7T Pro will be available for a special early access sale at 12 pm on 11 October, 2019 at OnePlus exclusive stores across 8 cities. The OnePlus 7T Pro Mclaren edition will be available in limited quantity through pre-booking at INR 5000 starting 11 October across OnePlus exclusive retail stores. Pre-bookings will be eligible for a pair of Type-C Bullets and will receive the OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren edition on 18 October.
Launch offers on OnePlus 7T Pro:
- upto INR 3000 instant discount on purchase of OnePlus 7T Pro through HDFC Bank credit and debit cards across channels including oneplus.in and OnePlus exclusive retail stores and select partner retail outlets
- INR 1750 off on purchase through ICICI debit and credit cards on Amazon.in and INR 1500 off on purchase through other popular bank debit and credit cards on Amazon.in
- upto 6 months no-cost EMI is available on select channels on purchase of the OnePlus 7T Pro.
- On Amazon.in, buyers of the OnePlus 7T Pro can avail upto INR 3000 off on flight tickets through Amazon Pay.
- Users purchasing OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T and 7T Pro on Amazon.in are eligible for a special 30% off on purchase of tickets to OnePlus Music Festival. Additionally, OnePlus has teamed up with Airtel to offer several benefits. In addition to doubling data benefits, the partnership will also offer accessories voucher for oneplus.in for INR 500, 3 months free Netflix membership, a 1 year free Amazon Prime Video membership, Airtel TV Premium membership, a Wynk membership as well as Airtel Secure.