OnePlus has announced today a host of interesting offers in the run up to the launch of the OnePlus 6. The much awaited OnePlus 6 is all set to be launched globally on 16th May in London and on 17th May in India.
Details of offer on purchase of OnePlus 6:
- customers can avail a discount of INR 2,000 on SBI Credit and Debit card transactions during the first week. They will also be eligible to avail No Cost EMI for upto 3 months on all popular banks
- Complimentary 12-month Accidental Damage Insurance by Servify
- INR 2,000 cash back and Device Insurance for Idea subscribers
- Gift card worth INR 250 for all Amazon Prime Video consumers and discounts up to INR 500 on Amazon Kindle
- Benefits up to INR 25,000 on flight and hotel bookings from ClearTrip
OnePlus has also provided fans with the chance to pre-book the OnePlus 6 on Amazon.in with added benefits, prior to its official launch in India. OnePlus had partnered with Amazon.in for a ‘Fast AF’ sale, between 13-16 May, wherein customers can buy a Gift Card worth INR 1,000 to be used to buy the OnePlus 6 between 21 and 22 May 2018 and get Amazon Pay Balance worth INR 1,000 in addition to aforementioned offers.
OnePlus will also be hosting pop-up events across 8 Indian cities, including Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Ahmedabad between 21-22 May 2018. Fans will be able to experience and purchase OnePlus 6 at these pop-up stores over two days, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The OnePlus 6 will be available for purchase on OnePlus.in, Amazon.in, OnePlus Experience store as well as all other OnePlus offline sales channels.