Photo Folder, a mobile application for iPhone/iPod/iPad(2) touch developed by Beanheads Consulting Inc., provides users with intuitive photo organization tools including personalized folders and filters for easy photo finding. The Photo Folder mobile app allows users to create personalized folders to quickly organize their photo library. Additionally, users can select multiple photos and file them in designated folders. Multiple layers of folders allow users to further arrange their photos into a hierarchy that best suits their needs.
In terms of photo options, Photo Folder has flexible options such as assigning ratings or assigning keywords within a photo’s metadata gives users the ability to filter their photo collection to find a desired image. Changing the order of photos is easily accomplished by using a manual drag ‘n’ drop motion or a predefined name, date, size or rating option. Playing slideshow’s along with uploading photographs to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Picasa is also easily accomplished using the app’s intuitive interface. Photo Folder app provides users with a host of noteworthy features including:
- Creation of folders and sub-folders for easy drag ‘n’ drop photo organization,
- Filter photos based on keywords contained within an image’s metadata, by rating or by a favorite,
- Create and assign new keywords to a photos metadata for use in popular photo programs,
- GPS/Geocoding data displays where an image was taken on Google Maps,
- Arrange the order of photos using a manual, name, date, size or rating option,
- Play a slideshow and share photos on various social media sites.