Reliance Games has published the fighting game Rage Warriors for iOS devices, which is developed by Singapore-based Lakshya Digital. Rage Warriors is a jarring and fierce mobile fighting game that takes inspiration, both in graphics and story, from classic hardcore console games. Set in a future where Earth has been nearly obliterated by an unknown catastrophe, humanity hangs on the brink of extinction. The surviving population has been left scarred and mutated, driven mad by decades of war. The only thing these humanoids love are The Fights, bloody battles that serve as society’s savage entertainment.
This game has following key features:
- Intense graphics that depict the ruthless and bloody struggle of each battle.
- Arcade-style fighting action that pits contenders against one another in a button-pounding battle of kicks, punches, blocks and specials!
- Combo Creator lets players create their own unique mix of debilitating attacks and customize their fighting style.
- Over 30 different bladed weapons in four distinct categories.
- Design your own fierce gladiator with intimidating faces, hairstyles, and tattoos along with unique armor and weapon load-outs.
“As game developers with a nine year history in the mobile business, we understand what it takes to thrive in today’s competitive landscape and are ready to share our knowledge and experience with developers all around the world,” said Manish Agarwal, CEO of Reliance Entertainment Digital. “We aim to publish the most high-quality and entertaining games and that is what Lakshya Digital has delivered. Rage Warriors is full of gore, carnage and intense competition; fighting game fans are going to love it!”
“We are excited and proud to bring Rage Warriors to the market. We made Rage Warriors with so many fantastic worlds, epic characters and with such intense combat, we wanted to give the player an incredible console-like gaming experience,” says Dib Chaudhuri, Co-Founder and President of Lakshya Digital. “Working with Reliance Games made all the difference. We can already tell they have the developer’s best interests at heart. Their history in games and unparalleled knowledge has helped us create a polished and unique mobile game and we couldn’t have done it without their assistance.”
This game can be downloaded on iOS devices for $2.99 from https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rage-warriors/id669497637?ls=1&mt=8
The mobile game is available for free on iTunes for the weekend.