Reliance Games has released today Real Steel: World Robot Boxing (WRB) on iOS and Android platforms. WRB comes from the studio, which developed Real Steel, the App Store smash hit with over 10M players worldwide. Real Steel: WRB offers outrageous finishing attacks, piston punching actions and high definition visuals of nuts and bolts flying all over the ring, as well as the rush of boxing with your friends/enemies in real-time multiplayer.
The gritty action of WRB takes place in a frenzied arena where boxing has gone high-tech. Players will fight, collect, and customize an awesome roster of titans towering over nine feet tall and weighing over one ton. Players slug it out to prove who has the real steel needed to become the Ultimate World Robot Boxing Champion!
Key features of WRB include:
- Twenty mean machine superstars from the original Real Steel game: Zeus, Atom, and Twin Cities along with eight new contenders have entered the ring; brawl as Touchdown, HollowJack, Blockbuster, Biowar and more.
- Ten arenas can barely contain these hulking mechanical brutes.
- Four diverse modes: Championship, Time Attack, Daily Exhibition and Free Sparring to test your mettle AND your metal.
- Bigger, better, and now social! Take on friends in local Wi-Fi multiplayer and fight your way up the leaderboards.
- Customize bots with decals, load up with upgrades and get a fighting edge with power-ups!
- New special moves and cinematics come to life in full motion video action.
- Duke it out with friends or challenge new contenders worldwide to see who is a true champion!
- Real-time action that tests both strategy and reflexes
This game is free and can be downloaded from :