As written by us umpteen times earlier, Samsung does not want to leave any segment of mobile arena and to take forward this policy, they have widened their portfolio of feature phones by launching Champ Neo. This feature phone is priced at Rs. 3,670 and boasts of following features:
- 2.4″ inch QVGA TFT touch display with Samsung’s TouchWiz-Lite UI atop
- 1000 mAh battery claiming up to 14 hours of talk time
- 3.5 mm headphones jack for listening to audio on the device
- Pre installed apps include Facebook and Twitter
- Messenger services like Yahoo, MSN, Gtalk as well as ChatON
- Opera Mini browser
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Supports 9 regional keyboard languages
- Supports Push Mail that functions via the preloaded Activesync app
- More apps can be downloaded via Samsung’s own Apps store
Like dual-SIM phones in the Galaxy series, this phone is also equipped with Dual-SIM capabilities. The Champ Neo is a budjet phone and will give tough competition to Nokia’s feature phones and local made feature phones of Micromax, Spice etc.
Samsung Galaxy Note II India Launch
As per unconfirmed sources, Samsung’s phablet – Galaxy Note II is expected to be launched in India in the first week of October in the price range of Rs. 38,000. Samsung has already started taking pre-order for this device on its India e-store against advance amount of Rs. 5000, which will be adjusted in the final price.
The Galaxy Note II features a 5.5″ inch (140.9mm) HD Super AMOLED screen with a 16:9 ratio and is powered by a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor and 2 GB of RAM. The smartphone will be available in two colours – Marble White and Titanium Gray
Samsung will be interested to release this smartphone to take away the sheen of new iPhone 5 of its arch-rival Apple. The new iPhone 5 of 16 GB is expected to be in the price range of Rs. 45,000 in India.