Samsung has unveiled the successor of its much-hyped Galaxy Note phablet, the Galaxy Note II, for India at an event in Hyderabad today. This device was showcased in recently concluded event IFA in Berlin, Germany. The Note II runs on the Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS out of the box, and is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
Key features :
- Display: 5.5-inch HD SuperAMOLED touchscreen;
- Operating system: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean);
- Processor: Quad-core 1.6GHz Cortex A-9;
- Storage: 16, 32 and 64GB, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card;
- RAM: 2GB;
- Connectivity: 4G, 3G, 2G,
- Wi-Fi, NFC, USB 2.0 and Bluetooth 4.0,
- Samsung AllShare Play & Control and Samsung AllShare Cast;
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 1.9MP front camera;
- Battery: 3,100mAh
This phablet is priced at Rs. 39,999/- and will be available in exclusive Samsung stores after one week from now. To make the purchase easy and comfortable, this device wil also be available in 9 interest free EMI, which works out to Rs. 4444/- per month.
The event is still in progress and we shall update you about detailed features later on.