Gionee of China has announced various software updates for its popular smartphones such as Gionee Elife E7, Gpad G5 and CTRL V6L. These updates are claimed to enhance the user interface making it user friendly for a smooth experience. Withe these updates, Gionee states that new features have been added, bugs have been fixed and there is a revamp in terms of applications and layout. All three software updates are OTA updates which will allow its users to download and install the new updates effortlessly.
We reproduce below features of software updates listed by Gionee in its press statement:
Gionee ELIFE E7 update log:
1. Improved few applications
2. Improved random phone auto
Gionee GPAD G5 update log:
1. Improved Junk character in incoming Call UI issue.
2. Now you can change the fonts follow your inclinations. Pre-installed 3 fonts and more easy to get fonts available.
3. Create any groovy playlist with the updated music player.
4. Added lock screen widget.
5. Manage notifications from applications with the new added feature, Information Management System.
6. Access applications only when you want to. Hide application feature to hide the applications from others which you want to keep confidential.
7. Updated applications : Gionee Xender, Game zone , WPS office , NQ security, Amigo paper , Saavn, Boyaa texas poker,UC browser, Wechat
8. Added the questionnaire of OTA
Gionee CTRL V6L update log:
- Improved ROAMING icon not showing in roaming network.
- Improved Whatsapp notification issue
- Improved Lock/Unlock sound and soft key sound while in a call.
- Improved Incoming call popup lagging