Sony India has expanded the Wireless Noise Cancellation Headphones range and launched today Sony WH-H910N Headphones with Active Noise Cancelling. Priced at Rs. 21,990 this product will be available at Flipkart in black color from 14th Feb.
The headphones launched today are claimed to provide high-resolution audio with a battery back up of 35-hours with quick charge function. The headphones also spot Quick Attention mode that turns the volume down for instant conversation.
Salient Features of Sony WH-H910N Headphones:
- Wireless Noise Cancellation Headphones for listening music without distraction
- Hi-Res Audio to enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher than CD quality
- Quick Attention mode turns the volume down for instant conversation
- Sense Engine adjusts the ambient sound to your activity to give you the best noise cancellation
- Touch Sensor to change the track, turn the volume up or down by tapping or swiping the panel
- Amazon Alexa and Google assistant with voice assistant features
- Battery life of 35 hours with Quick Charge function – 10 minutes for 2.5 hours playback
- Support for Bluetooth Version 5.0
- The compact and lightweight headphones weigh only 251 grams. The gap between the face and the headband is smaller for a sleeker look. The earpad shape has also been redesigned, maximizing the contact area with the face to improve comfort and stability