Follow the url To Watch live DLF IPL 4 cricket matches on mobile: DLF IPL Free Live Streaming
I have been planning to write this article for a long time now but couldn’t as i wasn’t able to find live streaming links for all the major Indian TV channels. But, i have decided to publish all the current working links for live streaming and update this article as and when i discover new links for other channels.
Anyways, at first the idea of live streaming Indian TV channels on mobile phone seemed a lame and useless as GPRS isn’t considered the best option for streaming videos. However, since 3G is still months away from official launch, i tried to gamble with it and found that streaming isn’t that bad at all! Channels that provide lo version ran quite nicely without any snag (tried on Airtel Mobile Office). Coming back to the topic, i was able to find some working links that allow you to watch live streaming of few channels like MTV, 9XM and Colours. Open the following mentioned url’s in your mobile phone’s default web browser to view live streaming of channels:
- rtsp://184.108.40.206:554/rtplive/9xm (9XM – lo version)
- rtsp://220.127.116.11:554/live/9xm2 (9Xm – hi version)
- rtsp://18.104.22.168/rtpencoder/zenga003.sdp (Colors)
- rstp://22.214.171.124/rtpencoder/zenga007.sdp (MTv)
- rtsp://126.96.36.199:554/rtpencoder/NDTV24X7_H264.sdp (NDTV 24×7)
- rtsp://188.8.131.52:554/rtpencoder/AAJTAK_H264.sdp (AajTak)
- rtsp://184.108.40.206:554/LINKS/71080e65521073e1a4aa182e6b65353807954183954774363748604bd14b0b001fd35328c0f1b5638-8-28-10.sdp?msisdn=9651258324?pkg_id=3?region=airtel (TenSports)
NOTE: Thanks to Sahil for sharing working links of NDTV, AajTak, Colours and Mtv.
UPDATE 1: Here are some more working channels:
- rtsp://220.127.116.11/broadcast/aajtak.rm (Aajtak)
- rtsp://18.104.22.168/broadcast/zenga001.rm (Colours)
- rtsp://22.214.171.124/broadcast/today.rm (Headlines Today)
- rtsp://126.96.36.199:554/live/newsx2 (News X2)
- rtsp://188.8.131.52/broadcast/tez.rm (Tez – News Channel)
- rtsp://184.108.40.206/rtpencoder/utvbin.sdp (UTV Bindass – Link 1)
- rtsp://220.127.116.11/broadcast/utvbin.rm (UTV Bindass Link 2)
- rtsp://18.104.22.168/broadcast/utvblo.rm (UTV Bloomberg)
- rtsp://22.214.171.124/rtpencoder/utvact.sdp (UTV Movies Link 1)
- rtsp://126.96.36.199/broadcast/utvact.rm (UTV Movies Link 2)
UPDATE 2: New working channels (includes sports channel for watching live Cricket on mobile!):
- rtsp://188.8.131.52:554/DD_QVGA.sdp (DD National – Cricket ODI coverage – India Vs South Africa, 2011) (For S60)
- rtsp://184.108.40.206:554/2G/LIVE/DD_QCIF.sdp (DD National – Cricket ODI coverage – India Vs South Africa, 2011) (For S40)
All the above mentioned links are the latest one’s and have been tried and tested. All of them were working at the time of posting them!
UPDATE 3: A new set of free live streaming links of Indian TV channels have been posted here. Check them out.