TVS Motor has launched today IRIDE app for Androdi devices. This is an intelligent, intuitive automobile post sales and service smartphone application to enhance the riding experience for customers. IRIDE monitors the ride parameters of the vehicle during transit which helps customers plan and improve the riding experience, while keeping them safe.
Coming close on the heels of the launch of TVS Motor Company’s ‘Road-side Assistance Program’, IRIDE is equipped with in-built features bracketed under ‘Ride’, ‘Safety,’ and ‘Social’.
The prime focus of IRIDE is to provide vehicle assistance in emergency, a better ride experience and service facility coupled with some fun features to share on the social platforms. It is also a two-way interaction forum as customers can provide real time feedback of the application.
IRIDE is currently available for download on Google Playstore for all two-wheeler customers of TVS Motor. It can be downloaded on phones which support Android 4.2.4 and above.
Commenting on the launch of the all new customer service platform, JS Srinivasan, Vice President, Sales & Service, TVS Motor Company, said, “TVS Motor Company has always been lauded for its customer centric approach and it is our endeavour to keep improving our offerings. Designed for the tech-savvy customer, IRIDE is our next step at creating a superior experience for our customers. We are confident that they will be delighted by this initiative as it will amplify their long-term ownership experience.”
Key features of the IRIDE app:
• App Launch: IRIDE can be launched by the user by tapping the power key thrice
• Detecting Vehicle Movement: IRIDE can detect the movement of vehicle and switch between riding and idling mode
• Parking location: IRIDE stores the parking location of the vehicle. This allows the user to navigate there
• Social: The user can share their riding achievements which includes their top speed, badges among others on their Facebook page
• Medical Emergency Tips: IRIDE allows the user to include their key medical details for first aid. It is also equipped with executable first aid animations/Video
• Service Booking and reminders: IRIDE allows the user to book a service, upon booking of the service the user gets prior reminders before the due date