People using windows 7 know about the HD themes provided within the interface. And I in my opinion I must admit that the themes provided are of superior quality and after those i don’t need my old desktop backgrounds or themes. Today i share with you a simple way to find some hidden themes in your windows 7.
n Windows 7 there are a set of additional themes you can add which are hidden. Here i will tell you few easy steps to tweak and add them :-
- First activate show hidden files and folder option from organize in My computer.
- Now open any folder window or My computer type this name in the top address bar “Windows\Globalization\MCT\“.
- Now you will see 5 folders ,enter any 1 of the folders ,then go to the theme folder and double click the file in it.(you will notice the theme being applied and set)
- Now repeat the same for the remaining 4 folders and whoop you are done.
- The themes thus added will automatically be added to the other themes.