Vivo Y15 (2019) has been launched today in the Indian market. This phone is packed with massive 5000mAh battery and AI Triple Rear Camera of13MP + 8MP + 2 MP. This phone is available in Aqua Blue and Burgundy Red colors at a price of Rs. 13,990. This phone will be available across leading online platforms – Flipkart, Amazon.in, Paytm, Tata Cliq and all offline outlets and vivo India E-store.
The Vivo Y15 sports a 6.35 inch HD+ (720×1544 pixels) waterdrop display. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 processsor combined with 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage. It is packed with 5000mAh battery without fast charge.
The Vivo Y15 (2019) is equipped with triple cameras of 13MP with f/2.2 aperture + 8MP with f/2.2 aperture,120-degree field-of-view + 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. For selfie, this phone has 16MP front shooter with f/2.0 aperture.
For ssecurity, this phone has fingerprint sensor on the back. This is Dual SIM supporting phone and runs on Android 9 Pie with Funtouch OS 9 on top. It offers connectivity options of 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, Micro-USB port and GPS/ A-GPS.
Offers available for purchase of this phone:
· EMI options available with 0% interest with Bajaj Finserve, IDFC Bank, HDBFS, HDFC Bank, Home Credit and Pinelabs Credit/Debit cards
– EMI option starts with INR 1166
· Benefits worth INR 4,000 along with 3 TB Data from Reliance Jio
· Extra Rs.1,000 off on Exchange
· No Cost EMI up to 9 Months