ZTE of China has launched two smartphones in India – Blade V6 which is budget device and mid-segmented, Axon Mini. These phones were unveiled in MWC 2016 in Barcelona.
Both the phones have aluminium body design and Axon Mini is made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy. Both the phones run on Android Lollipop 5.1 OS. Both the phones come with Dual SIM support and offer 4G LTE connectivity.
The Blade V6 as shown above is priced Rs. 9,999 and Axon Mini shown below is priced Rs. 23,599. Both the phones are now available at Spice Hotspots in Delhi.
The Blade V6 features a 5 inch HD display with resolution of 720×1280 pixels whereas the Axon Mini sports a 5.2 inch FHD display with resolution of 1920×1280 pixels. The Blade V6 is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 SoC, while the Axon Mini is driven by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 SoC.
The Axon Mini also incorporates biometric authentication options of fingerprint scanner provided on the back, voice control and eye-scan.
Blade V6 Specifications:
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- OS: Android 5.0
- Dimension: 142 X 69.5 X 6.8 mm
- Display: IPS HD 5.0 inch,720×1280 pixels, 16M color
- Cameras: Rear Camera 13MP AF | Front Camera: 5MP FF
- Memory: RAM 2GB + ROM 16GB which is expandable to 128GB
- Connctivity : 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery : 2200mAh battery
Axon Mini Specifications:
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 616, 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dimension: 143.5 X 70 X 7.9mm
- Display: 5.2 inch FHD (1920×1280 pixels)
- Cameras: Rear Camera 13MP | Front Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 2800mAh
- Memory: RAM 3GB, Internal storage 32GB, expandable to 128GB
- Connectivity : 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS