Nextel and Motorola Industrial Ltd are launching a new model inspired by the Ferrari product family in Brazil: the Motorola i897 Ferrari Black. The differentiated design of the sleek, new must-have handset conveys all the elegance and prestige of the Italian marquee brand.
The device has a luxurious design and exclusive Ferrari digital content, such as wallpapers, videos and brand campaigns, as well as Gameloft’s Ferrari GT: Evolution game. And for aficionados of speed, the handset combines Nextel’s leading push-to-talk (PTT) service with premium Motorola Mobility features enabling instantaneous communication and contact updates.
The Motorola i897 Ferrari Black has external media keys for use with the flip closed and quick, easy access to photo albums, music, recent call lists, camera and video recorder. Its carrousel type menu enables easy access to the user’s favorite applications.
“Consumers associate Ferrari with elegance, speed and high performance, and this is a perfect description of the Motorola i897 Ferrari Black,” says Wagner Mendonça, iDEN sales director, Motorola Mobility Brazil. “This push-to-talk cell phone offers instant connectivity, rapid downloads, leading edge audio quality and an elegant design for the user who appreciates style and distinction.”
The main Motorola i897 Ferrari Black features include:
- Nextel’s leading push-to-talk (PTT) service
- Full music player
- External media keys for operation with the flip closed
- Quick Release button for one-handed operation
- Bluetooth stereo for hands free music and calls
- 2 MP camera with 4X digital zoom
- Micro USB 2.0
- Nextel Multimedia Suite for transferring data between the handset and a computer
- Carousel menu for easy access to favorite applications
- Internal 2.2″ QVGA screen with resolution of 240 x 320
- External 1.8” screen with resolution of 128 x 160
- 2 GB microSD card included
- Slide lock