Airtel has partnered with Google Cloud and Cisco to launch Airtel Office Internet for digital needs of small businesses in India. Airtel Office Internet is designed to meet demands of emerging businesses across India for reliable connectivity and digital productivity tools that enhance their agility, efficiency and enable them to serve their customers better. It will provide secure high speed data connectivity plus conferencing and business productivity tools as a unified solution with one plan and one bill.
Key Features of Airtel Office Internet:
- FTTH broadband with symmetric speeds up to 1 Gbps along with unlimited local/STD calling.
- The superfast and reliable connectivity comes with built-in enterprise grade security from Cisco and Kaspersky to block malicious and unwanted domains, viruses, crypto-lockers and attacks.
- Complimentary Google Workspace licenses that allows businesses to use Gmail for all professional email communication along with an entire range of productivity and collaboration tools from Google.
- With growing requirements for video conferencing, Airtel Office Internet also offers a free Airtel BlueJeans license for unlimited and secure conferencing with HD quality .
- Digital self-serve portal for businesses to manage all these services at one place.
- Plans start at Rs. 999 with a range of add-on services like Static IPs and parallel ringing.
Commenting on the new product, Ajay Chitkara, Director & CEO – Airtel Business: “The pandemic has accelerated the digital transformation journeys of businesses of all sizes. Emerging businesses are looking for trusted partners to help them in their journeys by eliminating the complexity of managing multiple relationships. Airtel Office Internet is yet another innovation from Airtel in this direction. It brings together Airtel’s network and world-class partner ecosystem to bring to market tailor made solutions for India’s unique needs.”