Amazon.es today launched the Spanish Kindle Store offering customers a vast selection of over 22,000 Spanish language Kindle books, including the most best sellers in Spain with 20 of the Top 30 El Cultural fiction and non-fiction best sellers, the largest selection of Catalan, Basque and Galician books and over a thousand free classics in Spanish. The new store offers customers over 900,000 titles – including thousands of global best sellers – in English and other languages. Amazon also announced the new Kindle, the smallest, lightest and most affordable Kindle ever. It is available on Amazon.es for only 99 EUR.
Kindle books are “Buy Once, Read Everywhere” with free Kindle reading apps available for the most popular devices, including iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, PC, Mac and Android based devices. Amazon Whispersync automatically syncs your place across all devices, so you can pick up reading where you left off. Plus, with Kindle Worry-Free Archive, books you purchase from the Kindle Store, and any notes or annotations you create, are automatically backed up online in your Kindle library on Amazon.es where they can be re-downloaded wirelessly for free, anytime.
Following are some of the features of Amazon’s New Kindle:
- Weighs only 170 grams, 30 percent lighter than the previous generation Kindle
- 6″ inch e-ink display
- Advanced Electronic Ink Display delivers clear, crisp text and images
- Faster Page Turns with powerful processor (upto 10 percent faster page turns compared to the previous generation Kindle)
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Holds up to 1,400 Books
- Up To One Month Battery Life
- Free Cloud Storage
- Amazon Whispersync automatically syncs your place across devices
- Adjustable Fonts, with eight different sizes and three font styles
You can buy a Spanish Kindle for yourself (or for a new year’s gift ;)) Amazon.es Store.