Bingo Technologies has launched today its Bingo M2 Smart Band which is compatible with all devices featuring Android and iOS via Bluetooth 4.0 and below. Priced at Rs.999, tt comes in black color and is available at all the leading e-commerce sites.
The M2 Smart Band is very light to wear as it has weight of just 6.9 gms. It is made of Plastic ABS and TPS elastomer; provides protection from UV radiation and resistance to abrasion, sweat and sebum. It has a battery capacity of 70 mAh which provides a stand by time of up to 300 hours and a current power status indicator.
The M2 Smart Band comes with several features that allow you to track your health patterns, communication needs and many others, which are listed below:
· OLED Time Display
· Pedometer: for counting the number of steps taken
· Calories meter: for knowing calories lost during a physical activity
· Heart Rate Sensor: you can check your heart rate
· Sleep Monitor: you can checks the quality of sleep in APP
· Sedentary Reminder: reminds you when you don’t move for one hour
· Calling Function – you can make and receive calls
· SMS: SMS Notifications [ only for Android smartphones]
· Mileage: mileage of sports [ Sports activities tracking]
· Waterproof level : IP67, upto 30 mtrs
· Alarm Reminder
· Sensor: Low-power acceleration sensor
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Abhinaya Pratap Singh, Marketing Manager, Bingo Technologies Pvt Ltd, said, “The launch of our latest product, the water-proof Bingo M2 Smart Band is in line with our strategy to roll out innovative and cutting edge products in the Indian market at an affordable price. Living a healthy lifestyle is a top priority for consumers to enjoy fulfilling lives. Our wearable technology can enhance existing routines and blend fitness into any lifestyle. An array of other cool features coupled with an affordable price makes the M2 a truly value for money smart band in in the market.”