One Plus has announced exchange offer for its full range of smartphones. One Plus has tied-up with ReGlobe, an enterprise at the forefront of product end-of-life management in association with Amazon India for exchange and buyback programs of older smartphones for a brand-new OnePlus device.
How the exchange scheme works:
1. Just choose from a range of OnePlus smartphones from Amazon (OnePlus One, OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X) and purchase the device.
2. Once you place an order, make a note of the Order ID.
3. Head back to purchased mobile page on Amazon and click on the “Mobile Buyback” scheme. Once you agree with the T&Cs, click on “I AGREE” to be redirected to the ReGlobe page.
4. Enter the details of the smartphone you are exchanging and input your newly purchased OnePlus smartphone ORDER ID from Amazon.
5. Check Area Serviceability, Price and Buyback availability on your old smartphone.
6. Enter your contact information and await a call from ReGlobe to agree on a mutually convenient pick-up time.
7. Schedule the pick-up and get cash back on the spot.