Dell Technologies and Alienware, today, launched the thinnest 14-inch and 15-inch gaming laptops in India – Alienware X14 and Alienware m15 R7. These gaming laptops are packed with the latest 12th Gen Intel Core H-series processors and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30-Series GPUs.
These advanced Alienware PCs offer Cryo-Tech cooling technologies including five tailored power state settings (Full Speed – max power, Performance mode – graphics priority, Balanced mode – balanced CPU/GPU, Battery saver mode, and Quiet mode – acoustics priority) that ensure all sensors drive airflow where needed. The X14 features a 144Hz refresh rate FHD (1920×1080) resolution display and the m15 R7 comes in 2-display options of 165Hz FHD and 240Hz QHD (2560×1440). These devices have support for both NVIDIA G-SYNC and Advanced Optimus technologies that allow the display to operate quickly while offering smooth gaming visuals which would be particularly important during high-speed action scenes on both the devices.
Both the laptops displays are Dolby Vision-certified for full-spectrum visuals and also come with Dolby Atmos for immersive spatial audio. Additionally, the displays are integrated with ComfortView Plus low blue light technology that offers hardware-based protection to reduce stress on the eyes without degrading picture quality or performance, as claimed by Dell.
- The Alienware X14’s most striking quality is its record-setting Z height, which was achieved with a patent-pending hinge that moves forward and backward on a track using dual torque elements. Without this innovation, the X14 would either be significantly thicker or less powerful. Not only does this mechanism keeps the chassis thin, but it also creates space inside the X14 for a roster of powerful gaming components
- Built with premium materials like magnesium alloy shed weight and add structural rigidity. This made it possible for all the I/O ports to be situated along the X14’s rear face, complementing its sleek design
- The Alienware X14 is the world’s first 14” laptop with NVIDIA G-SYNC and Advanced Optimus technologies. Using a multiplexer (Mux Switch), it can switch between integrated graphics and the GeForce GPU without rebooting, seamlessly shifting from low power consumption to maximum gaming performance
- The Alienware X14 includes an 80 WHr lithium-ion battery which makes it the largest battery found on any 14-inch laptop. It delivers up to 7 hours and 44 minutes of battery life.
- It offers customizable RGB-LED lighting in 2 zones –the Alien head on the top cover and the keyboard for its iconic look. The keyboard lighting includes an array of LEDs with light guides that flood the entire keyboard area
- The Alienware X14 is also the first Alienware laptop to use Type-C ports exclusively as charging ports
- The Alienware m15 R7 has the highest TDP of any 15” Alienware laptop in history
- It also offers a 1.8mm key travel spanning a per-key RGB AlienFX backlit keyboard which is also customizable through the Alienware Command Center
- The m15 R7 delivers up to 1.3x more airflow with an 87% improvement in internal airflow obstruction[. This optimizes the use of energy to maximize cooling
The Alienware X14 starts at INR 169990 and the Alienware m15 R7 starts at INR 164990. These laptops are available across Dell.com, Dell Exclusive Stores (DES), large format retail, and multi-brand outlets.