Dell has launched today Inspiron 15 7000 Series Notebook tailored for entertainment and gaming. Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series Notebook is powered by 6th Gen Intel Quad Core Processors & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M Graphics card. This notebook is available in India starting at Rs. 85,990.
This notebook has a revolutionary thermal cooling design, built to handle highest-performance processors and graphics. The two cooling fans, three exhausts and, large vents with 240 thermal fins, all work together so that users can experience uninterrupted gaming and smooth streaming, all while the system and palm rest stay cool.
Salient Features of Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series Notebook:
- The device comes with 240 thermal fins thinly-veiled by 3 thermal exhaust cages which is the first testimony to its capabilities. They connect to dual cooling fans, engineered specifically to handle Intel’s latest 6th Gen Intel i5 and i7 Quad-Core processors, NVIDIA’s latest performance class GeForce GTX 960M discrete graphics with 4 GB of blazing fast GDDR5 memory and up to 1 TB conventional or dual-drive M.2 128 GB + 1 TB HDD configurations.
- This notebook is equipped to handle the latest gaming titles or industrial-grade video editing which come to life on a brilliant 4K UHD touch display with Truelife, or a gaming-focused FHD IPS anti-glare display.
- The device offers rich, immersive audio which complements the experience, with an onboard subwoofer, tailored speaker enclosures and Waves MaxxAudio Pro audio processing.
- It cand deliver upto 10 hours of battery life with a 6 Cell 74 WHr battery.
- It includes a range of standard features including new 802.11ac wireless, Gig-E RJ-45 network port, SD media card reader and USB 3.0
“With the new Inspiron 15 7000 notebooks, users will be able to experience the fun in everyday computing, with the pleasure of extended performance” said Alen Jose, Product Marketing Director, Consumer and Small Business, Dell India. He further added, “The Dell Inspiron brand continues to innovate and cater to niche uses, enabling users to have first-hand experiences with the latest technology and get the most out their device. We pushed the limits on this device, so that our consumers can push theirs, using powerful technology that keeps up with their pace of entertainment consumption. We are in an era that sees users consuming and creating content on a very large scale, on a daily basis. It is a basic need of today’s generation to explore and discover the world through their computer. These high performance devices are also equipped with the latest and best graphics capabilities that allow users to do much more. The new cooling system present in the new Inspiron 7000 Notebook also allows for precisely this, allowing users to easily create, consume and share content at a rapid pace.”