Dell, a company associated with PC and Laptops have entered bandwagon of smartphones in India. Mobile market is huge but it is very price sensitive. Most people in India still prefer Nokia or Samsung smartphones. With the launch of Dell XCD35 in India, It will be interesting to see how Dell gets considerable leverage in smartphones segment of price sensitive Indian market.
The Dell XCD35 is a power packed Smartphone working on Android mobile operating system. It provides a great 3G experience with best connectivity, including Wi-Fi, location awareness, thousands of apps through Android marketplace and great value for money. Some of the worth mentioning specifications of Dell XCD35 are:
- 3G HSDPA speeds up to 7.2 Mbps plus EDGE, GSM support,
- Wi-Fi b/g connectivity, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, GPS plus FM,
- 8.9 cm (3.5″) TFT LCD,
- Capacitive Full Touch Display (up to 262K colour),
- 3.2 MP camera,
- 200MB internal user memory plus support for external SD card of up to 16GB,
- 1-year Advance Exchange Warranty and more.