Epson today launched two new SureColor P-Series printers – the 24-inch SureColor SC-P7530 and 44-inch SureColor P9530. These printers are ideal for Photo, Fine Art, Graphic Design & Proofing applications.The SureColor SC-P7530 and SC-P9530 use new UltraChrome PRO12 pigment ink and PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead technology for exceptional image quality.
These new printers are equipped with the new 2.6-inch PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead to produce outstanding quality prints at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than their predecessors and promote a more productive workflow with dedicated channels for Matte and Photo Black ink. The printers are complemented by Epson’s newly-developed UltraChrome Pro12 inks. In addition to the 12-colour inkset, the Epson designed, advanced printheads use up to 800 nozzles for each colour, to produce accurate dot placement and eliminate misprints.
These two printers have been developed to print in a wide range of applications for professional photographers, fine art reproduction, packaging and contract proofers. The SC-P7530 and SCP9530 support a variety of media – Fine art papers, canvases, photo paper and more.
- Powered by PrecisionCore – New 2.6-inch PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead performs at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than previous generations
- Extreme Color Gamut – All-new UltraChrome Pro12 Ink with Violet produces astounding color with up to 99 percent coverage of the PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated standard
- Realtime Photo and Matte Black Ink Switching – Dedicated channels for both black ink types
- Industry-leading Print Permanence – Creates prints that last up to 200 years color and 400 years black-and-white
- New Customizable Touchscreen – First-in-class to feature a customizable, 4.3-inch color touchscreen for easy navigation
- Reliable Printer Design – Redesigned industrial-level print engine for lasting durability and an interior LED light for convenient operation
- Black Density with Black Enhance Overcoat – Improved DMAX for a wider contrast ratio with enhanced clarity and increased sharpness on glossy papers
- Optional Epson SpectroProofer® – Automates color calibration and proof verification tasks for proofing applications with optional third-party RIP and workflow software
- Easy Workflow Integration – Compatible with most third-party RIP workflow software