Fitbit Inc. has forayed into Indian market and announced the launch of its full line of top-selling activity and sleep-tracking products -Fitbit Surge, Fitbit Charge HR, Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Flex, Fitbit One, Fitbit Zip and Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale.
The above range of f Fitbit products are available now for pre-order nationwide on Amazon.in at www.amazon.in/fitbit or through the Amazon Shopping App for Android, iOS and Window, and shipment will start from 3rd July.
The Fitbit platform combines connected health and fitness devices with software and services, including an online dashboard and mobile apps, data analytics, motivational and social tools, personalized insights, and virtual coaching through customized fitness plans and interactive workouts. The platform helps people become more active, exercise more, sleep better, eat smarter, and manage their weight. Fitbit offers variety within its family of health and fitness products that motivate consumers to stay active, live better and reach their goals, as stated by the company in its press statement.
Fitbit Charge is a high-performance activity and sleep wristband that delivers all-day activity tracking, real-time fitness stats and Caller ID right on the wrist for people who want to step up their everyday activities to improve their overall health. It has following features :
- Bright OLED screen displays all day stats including steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed, and the time
- Exercise Mode records workouts with the press of a button and provides real-time exercise stats on the display, as well as detailed exercise summaries on the Fitbit dashboard
- Automatic sleep detection monitors sleep quality; also features a silent, vibrating alarm
- Caller ID helps users stay connected to incoming calls; wristband vibrates and shows caller’s name or number when paired with smartphone that is nearby
- High-quality, water-resistant, comfortable textured design with a secure clasp and a battery life of 7-10 days to track an entire week with just one charge
Fitbit Charge HR is an advanced fitness tracker that delivers PurePulse continuous wrist-based heart rate tracking, all-day activity tracking, Caller ID and automatic sleep detection for active consumers looking to push their fitness further. Fitbit Charge HR includes all the great benefits of Fitbit Charge, plus:
- Fitbit’s proprietary PurePulse optical heart rate technology, delivers continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking all-day (not just when you wake up) and during workouts without an uncomfortable chest strap
- Heart rate helps users maintain workout intensity; maximize workouts with heart rates zones; track resting heart rate; and monitor all-day calorie-burn
- All-day insights into overall heart health including resting heart rate and heart rate trends, alongside stats like steps, distance, floors climbed, calories and active minutes
- Up to 5 days of battery life – Charge HR is specially designed with battery efficient technology, so users can spend more time tracking and less time charging
Fitbit Surge is a Fitness Super Watch that combines popular features like GPS, PurePulse continuous wrist-based heart rate tracking, all day fitness tracking with smartwatch functionality in one device for people dedicated to reaching their peak performance. It boasts of following salient features:
- Built-in GPS delivers stats like real-time pace and distance along with elevation on device; seamlessly syncs with mobile devices to show route history, speed, elevation and workout summaries, leading to smarter training
- Use multiple sport mode to record running, biking, cross training and cardio workouts and view detailed summaries of exercises completed – including heart rate and calories burned – empowering active consumers to effortlessly track and better understand their performance during their workouts
- Advanced eight-sensor technology with GPS, 3-axis accelerometers, 3-axis gyroscope, digital compass, optical heart rate tracker, altimeter, ambient light sensor and a touchscreen
- Combination of desirable smartwatch features including customizable watch faces, Caller ID, text alerts and mobile music control, with backlit LCD touchscreen display for easy viewing and navigation through real-time stats, workout apps and alarms
- Up to 7 days battery life to track everything from the work week to a full marathon on one charge
Fitbit Flex is a stylish activity and sleep-tracking wristband that offers a slim, minimalistic design for people that are goal-oriented and want more flexibility in accessorizing; tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, active minutes and sleep. It has 5 days of battery life.
Fitbit One is an advanced clip-based activity and sleep tracker that tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and sleep. It has 10-14 days battery life.
Fitbit Zip is a fun, simple clip-based activity tracker that tracks steps taken, distance traveled and calories burned, and has up to 6 months of battery life.
Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale is a high-end performance scale that tracks weight, BMI and body fat percentage over time. It wirelessly syncs stats with online graphs and mobile tools that provide a long-term overview of progress.
- Fitbit Surge (MSRP 19,990 INR); available in black, blue3 and tangerine3
- Fitbit Charge HR (MSRP 12,990 INR); available in black, plum, blue3 and tangerine3
- Fitbit Charge (MSRP 9,990 INR) available in black, blue
- Fitbit Flex (MSRP 6,990 INR); available in 10 colors – black, slate, navy, red, tangerine3, teal3, violet3, lime3 and pink3
- Fitbit One (MSRP 6,990 INR); available in black and burgundy
- Fitbit Zip (MSRP 3,990 INR); available in charcoal, magenta
- Fitbit Aria (MSRP 9,990 INR); available in black and white
( 3 Denotes that these colors will be available soon. Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Charge HR and Fitbit Surge will be available in small and large sizes )