Fossil brand has announced today its fourth generation of smartwatches under its Fossil Q line. Two smartwatches under Q series are Fossil Q Venture HR and Q Explorist HR. These smartwatches are powered with Wear OS by Google and the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 Platform and comes with features of Heart-Rate Tracking, NFC, Untethered GPS and Swimproof Functionality.
You can automatically track your heart rate during logged exercises with Google Fit on these smartwatches. NFC allows users to have payment and transit capabilities directly on their device. They are compatible with Google Pay. New untethered GPS capabilities allow the users track walks, and runs, hikes, bike rides, and more via Google Fit and third-party fitness apps without having to bring your phone along.
These watches will retail for INR 19,995 – INR 21,995 and will be available in India by the end of October 2018.
- Stainless steel case (Q Venture HR: 40mm / Q Explorist HR: 45mm)
- Touchscreen digital display
- 24+ hours battery life (based on usage)
- Interchangeable straps and bracelets (Q Venture HR: 18mm / Q Explorist HR: 22mm)
- Connect via Bluetooth technology
- Wireless syncing + magnetic charging
- Compatible with iOS 9.3+ and Android 4.4+ (excluding Go edition)
- Sensors: Heart Rate, NFC, GPS, Altimeter, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Microphone
- Powered with Wear OS by Google
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 Platform