Change not only bring variety but freshness and new perspective to the way we do our daily chores. When we open the Google page to start our search opearations, we were getting only I’m Feeling Lucky button in the search bar. This button was as old as the search engine itself and for the first time in 14 years, this button has been revamped and eight more options have been added to generate different results.
“When you hover over the I’m Feeling Lucky button, it spins to an emotion and clicking on it connects you to a page that reflects that emotion,” Google said in a post on its official Google+ page.
Besides the default I’m Feeling Lucky text on the right button below the Google search bar, Google has added eight other options: I’m Feeling Stellar, I’m Feeling Hungry, I’m Feeling Trendy, I’m Feeling Wonderful, I’m Feeling Playful, I’m Feeling Artistic, I’m Feeling Puzzled and I’m Feeling Doodley. These headings are of variety of emotions and generate different results as their names suggests:
- I’m Feeling Stellar (displays Google images of the outer space)
- I’m Feeling Hungry (searches for restaurants in the vicinity)
- I’m Feeling Trendy (directs to Google’s Hot Searches page)
- I’m Feeling Wonderful (leads to the Google World Wonders Project)
- I’m Feeling Playful (takes user to an interactive Google doodle such as the one for PAC-MAN)
- I’m Feeling Artistic (points to the Google Art Project website)
- I’m Feeling Puzzled (goes to the A Google A Day website)
- I’m Feeling Doodley (takes user to a Google doodle page)