Hindware Atlantic today announced its entry into the room heater segment and launched five Room Heaters in the range of Rs. 1890 to Rs. 15,990. The newly launched products comes in five variants comprising Oil-Filled radiators, Heat Convectors, Halogen Quartz, and LPG+ Electric heaters. This range is available across retail stores and on e-commerce websites such as Flipkart and Amazon.
The range of room heaters announced today are:
· The SALOME OFR room heaters use oil-filled radiators and come with three heat settings, PTC Fan heater and adjustable thermostat which aim to make the lives of customers more comfortable
· With the heat convector model AGNIVO, customers have an advantage of instant heating with the increased warm air flow
· The ERINO halogen room heaters with three halogen tubes are not just an excellent source of light but are also very effective in radiating heat to warm up the room
· The IGNITIO quartz room heaters come with superior quality Quartz tubes offering a long life for customers looking at one-time investments, which is also, pocket friendly
· The MAGMA PLUS room heaters are dual LPG and electric room heaters offering the Piezo Electric Ignition feature with added safety features and boosted heating, specially recommended for outdoor spaces
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Rakesh Kaul CEO & Whole Time Director, Somany Home Innovation Limited (SHIL), said, “Our commitment towards the needs of the customers has driven us to continuously innovate and introduce customer-centric products to address the need gaps. Our range of room heaters are designed and developed based on extensive market research and our understanding of the current market demand. We are aiming to capture a substantial market share over the next three to five years.”