HP today introduced the next generation of Spectre x360 13 2019 laptop in India. Like other generation of Spectre laptops, this new laptop has also premium design and craftsmanship, breakthrough performance and mobility and strengthened security.
Details of Spectre x360 13 2019:
- 13.3” 4K OLED diagonal display with True Black HDR for a 100,000:1 high contrast ratio
- Aluminum CNC machining with gem-cut dynamic angular design
- You can Lift the lid from 3 sides with a dual chamfer all the way around
- Angled USB-C port and power button on the faceted edge
- Webcam Kill Switch which keeps users safe from webcam hacking with a physical on/off switch to electrically turn off the webcam when not in use
- New dedicated mute mic with LED key to switch the microphone on and off.
- Feature of log into the device using Windows Hello with standard features like HP’s smallest IR camera at 2.2 mm and a fingerprint reader, conveniently located on the keyboard deck
- Help protect online activity when connecting to unsecure or untrusted Wi-Fi networks with ExpressVPN and manage passwords using one solution with LastPass
- Intel 10th Gen 10nm quad-core processor with HP Command Center
- Up to 22.5 hrs. battery life with HP Fast Charge
- Doubled connectivity with WiFi 6 and 4×4 Gigabit class LTE (optional)
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen
Commenting on the launch, Vickram Bedi, Sr. Director, Personal Systems, HP Inc. India said, “The new HP Spectre x360 is a beautiful and powerful machine that ensues from our commitment to innovate for the consumers and equip them with the right tools and technology to unleash their potential.”
The HP Spectre x360 13 is available now with a starting price of INR 99, 990 across 150 HP World Stores in 50+ cities, HP Online Store, and leading e-commerce players Amazon and Flipkart in Nightfall Black with Copper Luxe accents and Poseidon Blue with Pale Brass accents.