HTC Corporation, a global leader in mobile innovation and design, today unveiled a new smartphone the HTC Radar pre loaded with Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango. The HTC Radar is designed to keep you close to the people, news and entertainment that matters to you most. HTC Radar features:
- A dedicated hardware camera button which enables you to capture vivid images,
- F2.2 aperture lens and back-illuminated sensor provide improved low-light performance – making sure you never miss that perfect shot.
- 28mm wide-angle lenses you can capture more of the scene in front of you while the new panoramic feature lets you create dramatic pictures of skylines and landscapes.
- Ability to shoot bright and vibrant HD (720p) videos, making them perfect companions for family functions or a night out with friends.
- HTC Photo Enhancer, you can quickly touch up pictures and upload them to Facebook, tagging your friends as you go using automatic face detection built in to Windows Phones.
With the HTC Radar, mobile multimedia is greatly improved. It includes HTC Watch – an application and service that puts an entire library of the latest, premium movies and TV shows right at your fingertips, letting people discover the latest video content in an easy and visually engaging way. Utilizing Virtual 5.1 surround sound for a rich audio experience, these phones are your perfect entertainment on the go. Internet browsing is fast and smooth with HTML5 support. You also get an amazing mobile gaming with Xbox Live, giving you access to a great selection of games for Windows Phone, which include features like Leaderboards and Achievement that connect you with your friends and the Xbox Live community around the world.
The HTC Radar will be available in a weeks time (from the date of publishing this article) at an approximate price of Rs. 23,990/- in India.