Apple has introduced Yellow Color option to its iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus models. Besides Yellow, these two phones will continue to be available in existing colors.
- Pricing and Availability:
- iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus are currently available in midnight, starlight, (PRODUCT)RED,9 blue, and purple, and will be available in yellow in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage capacities, starting at INR 79900 and INR 89900 respectively.
- Customers in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, South Korea, the U.K., the U.S., and more than 60 other countries and regions will be able to pre-order iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus in yellow on March 10, with availability beginning March 14.
- Emergency SOS via satellite and Find My via satellite are currently available in Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, the U.K., and the U.S., and will be available in Austria, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, and Portugal later this month. The service will be included for free for two years starting at the time of activation of a new iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus.10
- Customers who purchase iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus will receive three free months of Apple Arcade and Apple Fitness+ with a new subscription.
- iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus Silicone Cases will be available in four new colours: canary yellow, olive, sky, and iris.
To refreshen your memory, the iPhone 14 comes with 6.1-inch OLED Super Retina XDR display and iPhone 14 Plus with 6.7 inch OLED Super Retina XDR display. The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus also feature the durable Ceramic Shield front cover — exclusive to iPhone and tougher than any other smartphone glass — and are protected from common spills and accidents with water and dust resistance.
iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus are packed with 12MP wide-angle camera featuring a larger sensor and larger pixels and 12MP 120° Ultra Wide secondary camera to capture more of a scene, and Photonic Engine for good low-light performance. The Photonic Engine claims to improve mid- to low-light performance for photos across all cameras: up to 2x on the Ultra Wide camera, 2x on the TrueDepth camera, and 2.5x on the new Main camera. For selfies, these phones have 12MP TrueDepth front camera.
- Dual-camera system upgrades and features include:
- A new Main camera with a larger ƒ/1.5 aperture and 1.9 µm pixels, enabling photo and video improvements in all lighting scenarios for better detail and motion freezing, less noise, faster exposure times, and sensor-shift optical image stabilisation.
- A new front TrueDepth camera with an ƒ/1.9 aperture that enables better low-light performance for photos and video.
- A new Action mode for incredibly smooth-looking video that adjusts to significant shakes, motion, and vibrations, even when video is being captured in the middle of the action.
- The Ultra Wide camera, offering a unique perspective for wider shots and improvements to low-light photos with Photonic Engine.
- An improved True Tone flash that is 10 percent brighter and has better uniformity for more consistent lighting.
- Cinematic mode, now available in 4K at 30 fps and 4K at 24 fps.
- End-to-end Dolby Vision HDR, available only on iPhone
Both the phones are powered by improved A15 Bionic chip. The 6-core CPU handles demanding tasks smoothly and efficiently, and the 16-core Neural Engine is capable of 15.8 trillion operations per second, enabling even faster machine learning computations for features in iOS 16 and third-party app experiences.
These phones run on the latest iOS 16 with features of Lock Screen along with new communication, sharing, and intelligence features. The iPhone 14 lineup also comes with Crash Detection and Emergency SOS via satellite features. Emergency SOS via satellite is available to users in few countries at the moment.