Lenovo has announced its ‘Made To Order’ unique service for India. Under this service, you can get Lenovo laptops customised as per your configurations. Currently, this service is available for Lenovo’s iconic ThinkPad line and will be rolled out for other Lenovo brands later this year. This service brings to users the option to create a true factory-built custom PC and offers over 100,000 configurations. This concept replicate made to order food like pizza.
According to Lenovo, the laptops ordered using this unique service will be custom created at Lenovo’s state-of-the-art facility using precision automation technology and will be delivered to customers’ doorsteps in just over two weeks.
Customisation options are available across the following parameters:
· CPU –AMD/ Intel; Intel CPU Customization options – Core i3, i5 or i7
· Storage –Standard Hard Disks/ High speed SSD
· Graphics –Standard in-built graphics/ dedicated graphics AMD/ NVIDIA graphics
· Screen – FHD/ UHD, between touch and non-touch screen
· Pre-installed Software options – MS Office, Adobe suite, Anti-virus solutions and more
· Accessories – Upgraded extra battery, Ethernet dongles, Expansion docks, External monitors and more
· Opt for Premier Support – Extended warranty and Accidental Damage Protection
Steps to build your ‘Made-to-Order’ ThinkPad in 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Select your base model
Step 2: Choose the specifications, upgrades and accessories
Step 3: Get it delivered right to your doorstep
“At Lenovo, we understand that in today’s world every individual uses a laptop differently, because of which there has been a growing demand for personalized laptops, which cater to specific needs. The launch of this service is a big step in our journey to becoming a truly customer-centric company and will prove to be a compelling proposition for our direct e-commerce business on www.lenovo.com”, said Rahul Agarwal- CEO & MD Lenovo, India.