Lenovo has today announced the launch of the Yoga Slim 7i laptop in India which is powered by the latest 10th Gen intel Core processor. This laptop comes with AI-enabled attention-sensing features to enable users to complete simple tasks with minimal effort.
The Yoga Slim 7i is powered by the latest 10th Generation Intel Core i7 (Ice-lake 10nm) processor, and a high-capacity 4 cell 60 watt-per-hour battery with Rapid Charge Pro. The laptop includes Lenovo Q-Control Intelligent Cooling feature which uses artificial intelligence to optimise battery life by an average of up to 20% (based on Intel verification testing).
Yoga Slim 7i allows users to smartly manage their day with voice assistants (Alexa and Cortana), and allows facial recognition with Windows Hello. It is equipped with AI-powered attention sensing software – Glance by Mirametrix which includes features such as Smart Display for securing on-screen confidential content. It’s Snap Window feature also helps users move the content from the display to a connected monitor, and the power button comes equipped with a fingerprint reader for maximum security.
This laptop hs a precision stamped all-aluminum body, edged with razor-thin 4 sided bezels and 90% screen-to-body ratio. The Yoga Slim 7i offers 14 inch HD IPS display, integrated with Dolby Vision and Lenovo Super Resolution for crisp imagery, and smarter viewing experience. It is also equipped with Intel Iris Plus graphics that allows high resolution video editing and photo processing, and upto NVIDIA GeForce MX350 2GB GDDR5 graphics for additional graphics acceleration for AAA games. Yoga Slim 7i cast in an all aluminum unibody design with 180 degree hinges, it weighs only 1.36 kgs with a 15.1mm thickness.
Users can also enjoy an immersive cinematic experience with full surround sound and three-dimensional audio, offered by the Dolby Atmos Speaker System in the laptop and front facing speakers.
Yoga Slim 7i comes in Slate Grey color and will be available at the starting price of INR 79,990. It will go on sale across Lenovo.com from 20 August 2020 and online partner platforms Amazon and Flipkart from 20 August 2020. It will be available across offline retail channels from Friday, 14 August 2020.
- 10th generation Intel Core i7 (Ice-lake 10nm) processor
- Better battery life with Lenovo Q-Control and Rapid Charge Pro technology.
- Lenovo Q-Control Intelligent Cooling feature
- Integrated with IR camera that has features such as Windows Hello and Glance by Mirametrix
- FHD IPS display with Intel Iris Plus graphics feature
- Built with 4.0W Dolby Atmos Speaker System and Dolby Vision
- Edged with razor-thin bezels, starts at 15.1mm thickness and 1.36kg
- Fastest connectivity with 2X2 AX Wi Fi 6 & Thunderbolt 3
- Up to 512GB SSD storage & Up to 16GB LPDDR4X 3200 memory
- Windows 10
- Dimensions: 320.6 x 208 x 14.9