For the upcoming festival season, South Korean giant LG Electronics has announced exciting festival offers on its range of home appliances and home entertainment category. The offers in the home entertainment category will remain open till 15th November whereas the offers in the home appliances category will be on between 1st October and 20th November.
Mr. Niladri Datta, Head- Corporate Marketing, LG Electronics India said, “The festival season is an important time for everyone. It gives us an opportunity to strengthen our relationship with our consumers during our peak season. Offering customers compelling choices and value for money deals is our way of maximizing customer satisfaction. Competition is high, and as a premium brand LG definitely wants to break through the clutter to get an edge and reinforce its leadership position. This year the company is expecting 25% growth during festive season, over last year.”
Highlights of the LG festival offers:
- Free one year extended warranty on panel only for OLED Super UHD and LED TVs
- Scratch and win exciting gifts and cash
- Exciting gifts like Sound Bar, Blue Ray DVD, speakers, etc. to be won on purchase of certain models of the Super UHD TV, OLED TV, 3D Smart TV, Smart TV, 2D LED TV and X-Boom
- Home flexi mount brackets free when you buy a TV
- Free subscription of gaana.com for up to 6 months on purchase of music flow range of products like the P5 and P7 speakers
- On purchase of X-Boom OM5540, you will get Free Tripod Stand
- Get free portable and DTH cables with LH70A, LH70B Multimedia Speakers
- 21L Convection microwave oven free when you buy a Side by Side Refrigerator (applicable for certain Side by Side Refrigerator luxury models only- offer starts from 13th October, 2015)
- Additional 1 year warranty on 7kg and above front load washing machines and additional 2 years warranty on Magnetron on 28L and above convection microwave oven models.
- Get a maintenance package worth Rs 4,200 absolutely free when you buy a LG True Water Purifier. (The package includes three free scheduled and automated visits, three free digital sterilizing care and three free pre-sediment filters.)
Besides above, LG has already announced the ‘best buy’ festive prices for two of its most popular smartphones, the LG G4 and G4 Stylus. The LG G4 is now available at Rs 45,000 (for the leather back variant) and Rs 40,000 (for the ceramic white variant), while the LG G4 Stylus is priced at Rs 21,000.