LG today launched in India affordable smartphone -LG Candy with changeable back cover. It comes with black as default back with three additional covers color options of Blue, Silver and Gold.
The LG Candy has a 5 inch HD On-cell Touch display (1280 x 720 pixels / 294ppi). It is powered by unspecified 1.3 GHz Quad-Core chipset and is packed with 2500mAh battery. This phone comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM which can be furthet extended upto 32GB via microSD card.
This phone is equipped with an 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera for shooting selfies. It offers advanced camera UX features along with low-light photography function that is claimed to deliver brighter and clearer images. Popular features like Auto Shot, Gesture Shot, Flash for Selfie and Quick Share have also been included in the cameras. The cameras of this phone also have ‘Flash Jump Shot’ feature for capturing a picture every three seconds (up to 20 photos) and stitching the images together into a fun GIF for easy sharing. This feature can be used both with the front or rear camera.
The LG Candy is priced Rs. 6,699 and will be available starting 1st Sep 2018.
LG Candy Specifications:
· Chipset: 1.3 GHz Quad-Core
· Display: 5.0-inch HD On-cell Touch (1280 x 720 / 294ppi)
· Memory: 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM / microSD (up to 32GB)
· Camera: Rear 8MP / Front 5MP
· Battery: 2,500mAh (removable)
· Operating System: Android 7.1.2 Nougat
· Size: 146.3 x 73.2 x 8.2mm
· Weight: 152g
· Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
· Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n) / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB 2.0 Type B
· Colors: Product Black (Covers: Blue, Silver, Gold)
· Other Features: FM Radio / Flash Jump Shot / Music Flash / Time Helper / Quick Capture