Xiaomi has announced today price cut of Rs. 2000 of its Mi Pad (16GB) Tablet. It is now available for Rs 10,999, down Rs 2,000 from the original launch price of Rs 12,999 exclusively on Mi.com and Flipkart.com.
Mi Pad (16GB) features a 7.9 inch, 1080p IPS high resolution display (326 PPI) with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by NVIDIA Tegra K1 2.2GHz quad-core processor paired with 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB Flash, which is expandable up to 128GB.
Mi Pad tablet is ideal for gamers and e-book readers with its high-resolution display that renders beautiful images and text. Since its launch last year, Mi Pad has received a great response from Mi fans for its responsive UI and gaming precision.
Commenting on the price reduction, Mr. Manu Jain, India Head, Xiaomi said, “We are overwhelmed with the warm reception that the powerful and versatile Mi Pad has continuously got from Mi Fans. We are happy to make the Mi Pad even more accessible to fans now. We also feel privileged to have a great partner like Flipkart to reach out to a wider set of people.”
Key Features :
· NVIDIA Tegra K1 2.2GHz quad-core processor
· 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB Flash (expandable up to 128GB)
· 7.9″ 1080p IPS high resolution display (326 PPI) with Gorilla Glass 3
· 8MP rear camera with back-illuminated (BSI) sensor and 5MP front camera
· 6700mAh Lithium-ion Polymer battery