Xiaomi has also launched today Mi Watch Revolve Active. This smartwatch flaunts a 1.39” AMOLED screen with 454×454 pixels resolution and 450 nits of peak brightness. It has a Smart Always-On Display feature to enable users to view time without any click and it automatically goes off when it detects you are not wearing the watch. It also sports Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with DLC coating for optical clarity and sturdiness. This watch weighs 32g.
This watch comes in 3 colour variants – Black, Blue and Beige, and with six interchangeable strap options of Olive green, leather black, maroon, beige, black, and blue. You can also customize the watch face from more than 110 faces available for download from Xiaomi Wear App as well as use any gallery image in personalized watch-faces.
Mi Watch Revolve Active comes with various health tracking features such as:
- Blood oxygen saturation: Measuring the SpO2 using a reflective-light based sensor on the wrist
- Sleep tracking: Records one’s sleep through different stages
- Continuous heart rate tracking: The watch accurately tracks one’s heart rate 24×7 and alerts the user when the heart rate is too high
- Stress monitoring: Provides an analysis of daily and 30-day stress trends to help manage stress
- Vo2 Max: VO2 Max captures how much oxygen one’s body is able to utilize during maximum activity
- Breathing Training: Enables users to relieve physical and mental stress by following the rhythms displayed and doing breathing exercises for 1-5 minutes
- Energy Levels: Tracks energy levels and shows how much energy one has used and regained
Besides above, this watch comes with over 117 workout modes, including 17 professional sports modes such as triathlons, swimming, HIIT, Boxing, Water sports, and Yoga, among others. The watch also supports automatic workout detection, it pauses and resumes when the user does, to ensure that all the movements are tracked. It detects most common activity modes like indoor jogging, outdoor jogging and power walking.
This smartwatch is also equipped with 12nm built-in high-end process Airoha GPS chip which supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BDS. Mi Watch Revolve Active comes with built-in Alexa. It also comes with 5ATM water resistance rating (50 meters underwater). It also has all important features such as alarm, timer, stopwatch, weather, find my phone, flashlight, etc. This watch is packed with a 420mAh battery which is claimed to last upto 14 days.
Mi Watch Revolve Active will be available from June 25, 2021 (12:00 noon) at a starting price of INR 9999 on Mi.com, Mi Homes, Amazon.in and retail stores. Users can also avail early bird offer of INR 1000, coupled with HDFC bank offer upto INR 750.