OPPO Find N2 Flip smartphone has been launched today in India. It will be available from March 17, 12AM onwards—at OPPO Stores, Flipkart, and mainline retail outlets. This phone comes in two colors of Astral Black and Moonlit Purple. Oppo has announced few launch offers, details of which are given below:
- Cashback of up to INR 5000 and no-cost EMI for up to 9 months on HDFC, ICICI Bank, SBI Cards, Kotak Bank, IDFC First Bank, HDB Financial Services, One Card & Amex.
- Loyal OPPO customers can avail an Exchange + Loyalty Bonus of up to INR 5000. Customers owning smartphones other than OPPO can avail an exchange offer of up to INR 2000
- Customers can avail a cashback of up to INR 5000 on Paper EMI schemes from HDB Finance at authorised dealerships only available under 8|2, 10|3, 12|4, 15|5, 18|6. Apart from this, consumer can also avail affordable EMI solutions. 9|1 or 8|1 or 18|6 schemes available from all leading financers.
Oppo has also announced few attractive servicce offers such as:
- International warranty rights on the Find N2 Flip
- All the issues/queries will be resolved within 24 working hours by a team of dedicated experts (Exclusive hotline number in India – 9958808080)
- Free pick up and drop facility available across 13,000+ pin codes. with resolution of issues within 72 hrs of the complaint.
- OPPO has introduced EMI for the service/repairs of smartphones. Customers will have the option to decide on EMI instalment and tenure at their convenience.
- OPPO will offer a Reno device as a standby unit at the time of repair in case the customer does not have any other smartphone
To refreshen your memory, Oppo Find N2 Flip comes with large 3.26-inch cover screen (720 × 382 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It offers enough screen space to showcase meaningful information, including as many as six notifications. The large viewing area also enhances the use of the cover display as a camera viewfinder. The OPPO Find N2 Flip’s vertically-oriented cover screen enables quick replies to messages in apps like Messenger, Slack, Telegram, and WhatsApp. You can toggle settings, record a voice note, or answer a call without opening your phone.
The OPPO Find N2 Flip has a large 6.8-inch E6 AMOLED display (2520 × 1080 pixels) with 1-120Hz adaptive refresh rate and has UTG glass protection.
The Find N2 Flip’s Flexion Hinge works with the folding display and has an almost-invisible crease. The updated Flexion hinge creates more space to accommodate a larger cover display and a higher-capacity, faster-charging battery. Oppo has redesigned its new Flexion Hinge to guide the screen into the gentlest folding angle possible to create a water drop shape fold that results in a significantly shallower, narrower crease than other flip phones. Almost invisible in most environments, the crease offers an uncompromised flat-screen experience.
The OPPO Find N2 Flip is TUV Rheinland certified to withstand 4,00,000-fold and unfolds – the equivalent of opening and closing the phone 100 times daily for more than ten years. Under extreme conditions ranging from -20 degrees C to 50 degrees C and 95 per cent humidity, the OPPO Find N2 Flip has been tested to surpass over 1,00,000-fold and unfold cycles.
This Flip phone is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ chipset which is paired with 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. This phone is packed with 4300mAh battery with 44W SUPERVOOC Flash Charging which can fill 50 per cent battery in 23-minute.
On the camera front, this foldable phone is armed with 50MP main camera which features a large Sony IMX890 sensor and f/1.8 lens, supported by 8MP (112° ultra-wide) Hasselblad camera. For selfies, it has
32MP AF front camera with f/2.4 aperture.The Find N2 Flip’s 17:9 aspect ratio cover screen sports the same vertical orientation as the phone’s camera sensor to keep cropping to a minimum and work as the perfect viewfinder to capture incredible selfies. You can get good results with FlexForm Mode—made possible by the New Flexion Hinge—as the Find N2 Flip holds its position mid-fold between 45º and 110º for waist-level dynamic angles and ultra-crisp 4K time-lapse video. The OPPO Find N2 Flip is fine-tuned to capture pro-grade colours co-developed with Hasselblad. Its full-featured Pro mode and Hasselblad-inspired XPAN mode open creative opportunities for imaging enthusiasts. The Find N2 Flip’s in-house imaging NPU, MariSilicon X, boosts night video to capture ultra-clear 4K footage in low light, and you can even hold the phone part-folded and sideways, just like a camcorder for a steadier grip.
This phone runs on Android 13 with ColorOS 13 and has side-mounted fingerprint sensor. This foldable phone offers various connectivity options of Bluetooth 5.3, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS L1+L5, GALILEO, 5G SA/NSA, 4G and Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz)etc. It is equipped with Stereo Speakers.
The OPPO Find N2 Flip has minimalist design with a fingerprint-resistant, micro-etched glass case and polished aluminium sides. This phone weighs 191gms and has thickness of 7.45mm.