OPPO has started accepting pre-orders for its Reno7 5G smartphone at OPPO E-Store and Flipkart. This phone was announced in India on 4th Feb and is priced at INR 28,999. It will be available in Startrails Blue and Starlight Black colors.
Details of offline and online offers are given below:
• No-cost EMI for up to 6 months and 10% Cashback (up to INR 2899) on ICICI Bank, Kotak Bank, Standard Chartered, IDFC First Bank, Bank of Baroda Credit/ Debit Cards and many more.
• Long tenure EMI schemes are also available from all leading financiers. Customers can also get up to INR 2000 exchange bonus for any smartphone brand and an INR 1000 extra exchange bonus on OPPO devices
• Complete damage protection is also being offered for 180 days, applicable exclusively for loyal OPPO users
• Customers will also receive an assured buyback offer of up to 70% via OPPO Upgrade if a user wishes to return their handset within 12 months
· Customers can get their hands on an OPPO Power bank at INR 1 and as a part of the introductory offer
· Customers can also get M32 Bluetooth neckband at INR 1399
· Customers can avail of no-cost EMI for up to 6 months & instant discounts up to INR 3000 on Axis Bank, Standard Chartered, Yes Bank and Bank of Baroda Credit Cards/ Debit Cards
· Credit card EMI up to 5% instant discount on HDFC Credit Card/ Debit Cards
· An exchange bonus of up to INR 3000 and complete damage protection of 180 days is also available for loyal OPPO users
The OPPO Reno 7 5G comes with 6.43 inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 90Hz AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. This phone is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU and is paired with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM and 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage which can be further extended. For imaging this phone is equipped with 64MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera and 2MP macro camera. For selfies, it also flaunts a 32MP front shooter with f/2.4 aperture.
This phone is packed with 4500mAh battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging. It runs on Android 11 with ColorOS 12 on top and incorporate In-display fingerprint sensors. It also offers connectivity options of Dual 4G VoLTE, 5G SA/ NSA, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS /GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, NFC and USB Type-C.