Oppo has launched today its mid-range smartphone – OPPO Reno8 T 5G. This phone boasts of 108MP rear camera and AMOLED curved screen.
Oppo Reno8 T 5G sports a 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ Curved AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 93% screen-to-body ratio, having Dragontrail-Star2 glass protection. The screen has a precise 56-degree curve and an arc height of 1.9mm to provide a comfortable grip as claimed by Oppo. This phone is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm processor with Adreno 619L GPU. This phone comes with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage which can be further extended upto 1TB with microSD card. This phone is packed with 4,800mAh battery that charges 100% in under 45 minutes with OPPO’s 67W SUPERVOOCTM fast-charging technology.
On the imaging front, this phone is armed with 108MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP 40x microlens for microscopic photography. For selfies, it has 32MP front shooter with f/2.4 aperture.
This phone runs on Android 13 with ColorOS 13 and has In-display fingerprint sensor. This phone is equipped with Stereo Speakers which come with Real Original Sound Technology—tested by Dirac—to provide surround sound for music, hi-def videos, and games. The handset also comes with an Ultra Volume Mode where the speakers’ level can be boosted 200% for clear sound, even in the noisiest environments.
This phone offers various connectivity features of Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C, 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE and Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz).
The Reno8 T 5G is mere 7.7mm thin and weighs 171g. As claimed by Oppo, it is subjected to more than 320 quality and 110 extreme reliability tests for durability. This phone comes in Sunrise Gold and Midnight Black colors.
The Reno8 T 5G is priced at INR 29,999 and will be available across Flipkart, OPPO Store and Mainline Retail Outlets from February 10, 2023, onwards.
Oppo has also launched OPPO Enco Air3 TWS earbuds–which comes with transparent lid design–packs 13.4mm drivers and can last for up to 6 hours on a single charge of the earbuds. It allows for four extra full recharges via its case to give you a total playback time of up to 25 hours as claimed by Oppo.
The IP54-rated pair is powered by the Cadence HiFi5 DSP (Digital Signal Processor) that enhances speech recognition for rich voice-based interactions. Aural output is enhanced with OPPO Alive Audio for movie theatre-class surround sound regardless of phone or audio player brand as further claimed by Oppo.
The OPPO Enco Air3 also supports a low latency rate of 47ms in dedicated game mode. The TWS, which supports SBC and AAC codecs, connects to a smartphone via Bluetooth v5.3 and allows the users to connect/pair with up to two devices at the same time.
The earbuds weigh just 3.75gm each, while with the case they tilt the scales at 37.4gm.
The Enco Air3 will be available at INR 2999 across Flipkart, Amazon, OPPO Store and Mainline Retail Outlets from February 10, 2023, onwards.
Launch offers on the OPPO Reno8 T 5G-
Mainline retail outlets:
- 10% cash back and no cost EMI up to 6 months on ICICI Bank, SBI Cards, Kotak Mahindra Bank,Yes Bank, IDFC First Bank, One Card, AU Small Finance Bank, IndusInd Bank
- EMI Schemes are also available from leading financers like Bajaj Finserv, ICICI Bank, TVS Credit, IDFC First Bank, HDB financial services, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HomeCredit, Zest Money and Mahindra Finance.
- Customers can avail of up to INR 2000 Exchange Bonus + INR 1000 Loyalty Bonus by upgrading to an OPPO phone through Cashify.
For online customers:
- An exchange offer of up to INR 3,000 is applicable on Reno8 T 5G
- Up to 10% Instant bank discount on purchasing a Reno8 T 5G through Kotak Bank, HDFC, Yes Bank and SBI
- No Cost EMI upto 6 months
Customers can avail the OPPOverse Bundle Offer:
- Buy Reno8 T 5G and get INR 500 off on Enco Air3, this offer will be valid till 16th Feb